I’ve changed the platform for composing my mathematical reports – above and beyond blogging them here – to use Apple’s Pages program on my MacBook Pro. It’s taking some orientation – equations must be in an appropriate mathematics markup language (I am choosing LaTeX) – and I need to export the end product in something more accessible to everyone. But I’m doing so, and it will have benefit in the end, I believe, even over keeping everything on Google Docs. I really didn’t like the prospect of losing all of that material stored on the Google cloud.
In any case, here’s the PDF of my latest summary, which is not really news to anyone who’s followed this math blog closely, though it does benefit from me stepping back and looking at the progress I’ve made. HERE IS THE REPORT.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply